Hello there wonderful soul!
Have you come to unwrap this year´s presents with me? I sure hope so! You see, I love to get your mind going. And most of all, just giving you tips and reminders to move forward as this year passes by.
Now, even though I can be an emotional one, I try not to push it to the limit and just sit back and relax how this year finishes. I am going to go to my home spot with these questions and respond them as I wish.
I got the following list thanks to other inspiring woman, like Oprah and to Fab after Fourty (http://glipho.com/chiniehdiaz Her direct link to her post is: http://glipho.com/chiniehdiaz/some-questions-to-ask-yourself-before-the-year-ends) I wanted to add my spark and say to this idea.
Here is a list of questions that you can feel free to ask yourself and the ones you want, all you babe.
- What am I most proud of this year?
- What do I regret not doing?
- What’s the most important lesson I have learned?
- When did I feel happiest?
- Who did I have the best relationship with this year?
- Who do I need to forgive? Or who do I need to forgive me?
- What do I need to let go of?
- What surprised me most?
- What would Younger Me like about Present Me?
- What would I like to add to/remove from my bucket list?
- Who (or what) changed me?
- How well/badly did I treat myself?
I agree with them, choose the ones you like, add some more of your own. The point being is to see how much you progressed, what can you change and to give yourself credit!! Come on, I want you to start 2014 with a great vibe knowing that it is in your hands to make it the best one yet!!
Without going any further on our busy Holiday filled lives, I wanted to share one more idea with you for 2014!
Start on January 1st with an empty jar. Throughout the year write the good things that happened to you on little pieces of paper. On December 31st, open the jar and read all the amazing things that happened to you that year.
Now, in honor of my true style of making you smile and motivating you to a better you 🙂
Here, have some goodies!
Happy day loves,
– The Always Believer
Keep reading it here first! More on Glipho, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Come on, start your year with amazing vibes and great quotes to make your day go by smoother! Give me another smile! 🙂
- Wonder and gratitude (bondsincambodia.wordpress.com)
- 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- WhO DOESN’T Wanna BE A BillionairE???- Teddy Edition (thealwaysbeliever.wordpress.com)
- A New Bucketlist (worldheritagef13.wordpress.com)
- First step: taken (thealwaysbeliever.wordpress.com)
- Ordinary things that make life better (thealwaysbeliever.wordpress.com)