Hello dear amazing readers and even more amazing world creators!
As you know, under Tips, people worth the read!
Today´s feature is Teddy from Freethebear 🙂 Check out his two links and more below!
He got this idea from a fellow glipho writer, I read it and I loved his ideas. It was worth sharing someone this lively and willing to give so much to the world. What you give is what you get. I am happy to share!
Check him out, he´s a photographer and writer.
Thanks for the love, enjoy your day!
The Always Believer
Inspired by bluebellesparkes Gliph “If I were a Millionaire” I’ve been dying to write a VERSION of my own.
Seriously, WhO DOESN’T Wanna BE A BillionairE???
I’m sure I’m not the only one, when I tell you that I’ve made the following list many times, and each time it’s been different.
Here are the things I’d like to do with me Moolah:
1. Buy an island (like in LOST) and build all my family and friends their dream home on it.
I used to dream about buying a big house with 100 rooms in it, where all my friends and family could live for free, but I think their own home on an exotic island trumps that.
2. Buy homes and give jobs to as many homeless people as possible.
All these people need is a chance to get back on their feet.
3. Set up or invest in as many ECO, Ethical and Sustainable Projects/Companies as possible in order to really make a bigger difference when it comes to ‘Saving the Planet’.
eg. Investing in Electric Charging Infrastructure to support ‘green’ electric cars like the carsTESLA produce (that can travel 265 miles on a single charge, can do 0-60mph in 4.2 seconds and have a top speed of over 130 mph (although a Model S is still out of reach of the average Joe at USD $88,570!)
4. Buy my girlfriend all the shoes and handbags she likes from Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Prada, Rupert Sanderson, Nicholas Kirkwood, Alexander McQueen andChristian Louboutin (oh, and a new walk-in wardrobe for all her new shoes and handbags).
You’ve got to look after your queen right? After all, she looks after you!
5. EuroMillions/PowerBall (U.S.) Lottery Tickets for all my friends/followers on Glipho, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and YouTube.
After all, what’s better than receiving?
6. Build schools, hospitals, infrastructure, and accommodation for kids in less privileged areas/countries, and set up a funds/foundations/charities/wind farms/solar power plants to sustain and maintain them.
Oh, and Treehouses. Treehouses are cool!
7. Buy myself a really nice USDA Prime Ribeye Steak, broccoli and creamy buttered mash. Mmm!
Oh, and a Lobster. I do like a bit of Lobster in garlic butter.
8. Spend a year photographing beautiful women around the world before compiling the pictures into a Coffee Table book and giving all the proceeds to charity.
9. Hold fantastic decadent Gatsby Style parties all year round, inviting all the rich and shameless to my island, and getting them to part with their money for a good cause.
10. Hold more competitions on Glipho
With cooler prizes of course!
* Oh, and finally, I’d buy more teddies to add to my humble collection of 20!